- What are the issues Housebuilding in the UK is now delivering 100,000 new houses per year - with a huge impact on our lives in almost every way. In environmental terms, housing accounts for over 25% of UK... >>more
- GHA's solution We believe that there must be a commitment to the common good in house building and renovation for both policy and activity and that this commitment must seek to reduce environmental impact whilst ... >>more
- How GHA is different What is needed is a commitment of resources and energy aimed at addressing the social, health and environmental challenges in mainstream housebuilding. The leading individuals and organis... >>more
- Standard All GHA Leaders and Developer Members have signed up to achieve the GHA Standard, which is set as: Energy - performance to FEES, Passivhaus or Code 4 energy ... >>more
- Charter The members of the Good Homes Alliance subscribe to the GHA charter, which states that house building and renovation in the UK is an essential activity that should be undertaken for the common good... >>more
Winkworth Sherwood, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB.
University of Sheffield, Arts Tower, Bolsover St, Sheffield S3 7NA
Lovedon Fields, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7NJ.