Who We Are
The Good Homes Alliance is a member-based organisation that has been set up as a Community Interest Company. The Board is made up of individuals from member companies and initially included the Founder Members, who have paid to support the set-up of the organisation.
- Mission Statement The Good Homes Alliance is a group of housing developers, building professionals and sustainability experts whose aim is to build and promote sustainable homes and communities, and to transform the... >>more
- Leader Members GHA Leader Members can be either Developers or Non-Developer companies. For developers to become Leaders, they must commit to build over 50% of their projects to the GHA standard. For non-dev... >>more
- Developer Members Developer Members have committed to meet the GHA Standard and Charter on at least one of their projects. >>more
- Non-Developer Members Non-Developer members have signed up to the GHA Charter. >>more
- Partners & sponsors
- Staff & Associates The GHA is managed by the Sustainable Development Foundation. Details of the SDF team are provided below >>more
Winkworth Sherwood, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close, London SE1 9BB.
University of Sheffield, Arts Tower, Bolsover St, Sheffield S3 7NA
Lovedon Fields, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7NJ.